2+2 Articulation Agreements

There are many ways a student can transfer to Utah Tech University. Some students transfer independently (i.e. without a set plan or agreement), while others transfer by use of an articulation agreement or transfer map. An Articulation Agreement is a signed agreement between UT and your institution which allows you to transfer a pre-defined set of credits to UT seamlessly.